Goal of the Project:
To help ensure that youth in middle and high school receive educational programming and
social support to help them break the poverty cycle. The VISTA member will build capacity by
developing sustainable resources for Collegiate Pathways.
Sponsoring Organization: Collegiate Pathways, Inc.
Project Name: Collegiate Pathways, Inc. | Project Number: 16VSSFL001
Project Period: 05/14/2017 – 05/26/2018
Focus Area(s): Education
Primary: Capacity Building
Vista Assignment Objective and Member Activities
Objective of the Assignment:
The VISTA will identify resources to support the Collegiate Pathways program by researching
funding sources and creating materials to build partnerships and capacity in fundraising.
- Create marketing materials that will be provided to potential donors.
- Research potential community partners and resources needed to sustain the Tech Sassy Girlz program.
- Create a template to track STEM companies in the Orlando area
- Develop an outreach action plan to approach potential companies/donors
- Develop Community Partnerships
- Build capacity in fundraising online campaigns
- Assist in the implementation of fundraising events
- Develop systems for a donor database to update and record information
- Create social media campaigns.
- Develop a media kit