Posted 4 months ago
About Tech Sassy Girlz
Tech Sassy Girlz is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Orlando, FL. Our mission is to empower middle and high school girls to pursue science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields through college preparation, career readiness, mentoring and entrepreneurship. Tech Sassy Girlz is an open access, self-select, out-of-school program for girls in middle and high school.
Seeking an individual to assist in executing projects, outreach and operational activities as needed.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
• Manage the Executive Director’s calendar and engagements, schedule meetings
• Provide program support to the team on special projects and initiatives
• Plan, organize, and execute events
• Prepare reports and presentations
• Assist with research and outreach
The successful candidate will have experience performing administrative duties within a team environment. Candidate should:
• Be flexible and adaptable to a dynamic and fluid work environment
• Have strong organizational and time management skills
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
• Be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
• Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3+ years of administrative experience
Typical work week is up to 40 hours during the core business hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. At
times, weekend or after hours work may be required.
To be considered:
• Must pass a Level 2 background check and drug and nicotine test
• Have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
• Have reliable transportation
• $18 – $22 per hour based on experience
*All hybrid or remote positions with Tech Sassy Girlz require the ability to travel to the office with short
notice (in person meetings, events, etc.).