The mission of Collegiate Pathways, Inc. (CPI), also known as Tech Sassy Girlz, is to empower underrepresented middle and high school girls to pursue science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields through college preparation, career readiness, and mentoring. We accomplish this through college tours, hackathons, workshops, maker faires and tech conferences!
Become a member of our passionate team to change the face of STEM, one girl at a time! Let’s make STEM accessible to more girls in Florida!
Seeking an individual for Marketing Intern position with Tech Sassy Girlz. In addition to the competencies required below, the Marketing Intern needs to be self-motivated, reliable and dependable.
Essential Job Functions
- Create marketing materials that will be provided to potential donors.
- Research potential community partners and resources needed to sustain the Tech Sassy Girlz program.
- Track STEM companies in the Orlando area
- Develop an outreach action plan to approach potential companies/donors
- Develop community partnerships
- Build capacity in fundraising online campaigns
- Assist in the implementation of fundraising events
- Develop systems for a donor database to update and record information
- Create social media campaigns.
- Develop a media kit
- Assist with branding initiatives and coordinate development of website landing pages
- Assist with the development of marketing pieces to support Corporate Partnerships, Donors
- Produce reports to communicate marketing plans and results
- Coordinate marketing events to support organizational objectives and marketing campaigns
- Help organize and plan events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required. Adobe software suite skills preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- College degree or pursing a college degree in marketing, sales or digital media
Part-time position; must be available to start immediately