Administrative and Operations Coordinator
Posted 1 month ago
About Tech Sassy Girlz
Tech Sassy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Orlando, FL. Our mission is to empower underrepresented middle and high school girls to pursue science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields through college preparation, career readiness, mentoring and entrepreneurship.
Tech Sassy Girlz is an out-of-school program designed to increase the pipeline of under-represented girls in STEM-related fields. Yearlong programming is delivered to students in informal learning environments. Our program creates educational and mentoring opportunities that generate awareness of STEM education and careers.
Tech Sassy Girlz seeks a full-time Administrative and Operations Coordinator. The Administrative and Operations Coordinator will play a key role as we scale our STEM programs across Central Florida. The Administrative and Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Executive Director.
The Administrative and Operations Coordinator is responsible for introducing girls to comprehensive and unique STEM opportunities through various programs and activities and assisting in the execution of projects, outreach and operational activities as needed.
● Serve as the administrative contact and coordinate flow of communications between staff, volunteers, external partners and program participants
● Provide administrative support to the Executive Director including scheduling and coordinating meetings, assist with on-site events and handling travel arrangements
● Attend team and project meetings and take meeting minutes
● Compile, manage and organize reporting documentation to submit to the board of directors, external partners and grant funders
● Assist with preparing and processing invoices for vendors and partners
● Provide overall program support including conducting outreach to partner schools, recruiting program participants, establishing partnerships with potential K-12, college and university and corporations
● Provide administrative support to the team on programs, special projects and initiatives
● Coordinate and manage logistics, registration and marketing for events and programs
● Provide event management coordination including developing project schedules, presentations and materials
● Coordinate the recruitment and placement of corporate volunteers
● Conduct staff and volunteer training
● Remain flexible to “pitch-in” and provide support to assist other team members (especially during key programs and events)
● Attend and represent Tech Sassy Girlz at key programs and events and passionately communicate our mission and vision
● Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Nonprofit Management, Business, Marketing or related field
• 3+ years of administrative support/operations experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required. Adobe Creative
Cloud skills preferred. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
To Be Considered:
• Must pass a Level 2 background check.
• Travel is approximately 10-15% and reliable transportation is required.
• This is not a remote position.
• $20 – $25 per hour based on experience